Hi guys,
last English lesson we have been talking
about our trip to France last school year. So I want to give you a short
summary of our journey.
The trip starts on Friday the 17th
June 2016 with a flight from Vienna to Paris, which lasts 1 hour 30 minutes. After
that we went to Saint Malo by bus, which is on the north-west coast of France.
We stayed at host families in groups of two. The settling-in period lasts only one evening,
then on Saturday we went to Dinard by ship. In the evening I celebrated my 18th
birthday with the whole class in an Irish pub. On Sunday we were allowed to do
something on our own. On Monday and Tuesday, we had to go to a French class for
6 hours and in the afternoon we did some sightseeing.
After these 4 days in Saint Malo, we
returned to Paris by bus to watch the international match between Austria and
Iceland. We stayed in Paris to do some sightseeing for 2 days. Finally the trip
ends on Friday the 24th June 2016.
I will never forget this journey, because
it was the first time for me to make holiday in France. This was my short
review of our language trip. I hope, I could give you a little summary.
See you later alligator
You switched tenses a few times here, so if you could write everything in the preterite tense, that would tighten up your writing a lot. It sounds like a great trip, and happy belated birthday!
AntwortenLöschen