Mittwoch, 8. April 2015

Hofkirchen and Fair Trade

0

Hello guys!

A few days ago, I was reading an article in the newspaper called "OÖNachrichten" and it talked about the commune Hofkirchen, which wants to turn into faire-trade-commune. I want you to know m
ore about it, so I give you a short press review about the article.
Hofkirchen is a municipality in the district of Rohrbach in the Austrian state of Upper Austria. It has about 1500 inhabitants.

Basically it says, that the local government has decided to turn into a fair-trade-commune. That means, that they only buy things, which have the fair trade label on their packaging. To persuade the inhabitants of the commune, the mayor organized a breakfast with fair trade products.
The mayor has the idea to put the following events under the motto "Fairtrade". Furthermore he pleased his inhabitants and entrepreneurs to buy fair-trade-products only. I couldn't find a date, which determine the exact moment of the implementation, but I think it would be happen in the following weeks, that the commune gets absolutely a fair-trade-commune.

In my opinion is this a step in the right way. But it does not last only one commune buy fair trade products. We all have to take more care of the people, who don't have as much as we have. If the only way is to help, if we buy fair trade products, we all should do this. I know, that this cannot h
appen till tomorrow, but step by step everybody can help. If everybody think as the same way as the commune Hofkirchen does, we could make the world a better place.

What do you think about the topic "fair-trade-products"? 
Write it in the comments!

HAPPY EASTER to you and your family. Enjoy the holidays! 



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen