Hi guys,
last week I
had to do an internship. I applied as an
office clerk at the company, called “buntmetall amstetten”. I worked 7 days from
7:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., so I stayed at the company for about 38.5 hours.
The main
task, which was in my responsibility, was to change all the packaging codes of
the materials. Let me explain this. Every material has one packaging code, so
the operatives know how to pack the goods. The new packaging codes have the
purpose to make the packing more understandable. So it is easier for the
operatives to work faster and they are able to pack more goods in less time.
Furthermore,
my colleagues were very nice and helpful. If I have the chance to work there
again, I would take it. In the summer holiday I’m going to work again in “buntmetall
amstetten”, but not in the office, but in the factory.
This was my
week as a worker in a short form. I hope, I could give you a little view, what
I have done.
See you
later alligator
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen